HIP HOP LEAGUE
With one of the largest hip-hop programs in the area, BGDC is putting kids who love hip hop on the map!
Split into four age groups: Mini, Junior, Teen, Senior
Requirements to be in Hip Hop League:
- 1 Hip Hop and 1 additional class per week from our Core Program
- 45 minutes to 1 hour of rehearsal each week.
- Mini: Fridays 5:30-6:15pm
- Junior: Tuesdays 3:15-4:00pm
- Teen: Thursdays 3:15-4:00pm
- Senior: Thursdays 7:15-8:15pm
- Dancers must be available for 3 weekends between February and May for competitions.
- Dancers must be available between 8/22-9/11 for competition choreography.
- Attend in-studio convention.
- Participate in the annual recital.
By invitation or audition only.